Often imitated, this is the original, authentic Monkey Pipe, made in Portland, Oregon with premium quality hardwood and smooth anodized aluminum! Less than two inches long, this pocket-sized dynamo is the ultimate portable hand pipe, with a swivel lid that keeps a fresh bowl or spent ashes from spilling while in transit. Two smoke-cooling ventilation ports and an airtight O-ring help deliver smooth hits, and the recessed, nickel-plated mouthpiece stays cool and comfortable. The Monkey Pipe features stainless steel flathead screws and a stainless steel lining that make it easy to take apart for cleaning.
The Original Monkey Pipe has the trademarked eye logo on the lid and print on the bottom. Made using a variety of the highest quality hardwoods based on availability (including white oak, red oak, Jatobá, bubinga, black walnut, sapele, maple, jarrah, and tigerwood), the type of wood on your pipe may vary from the photos.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Measures approx. 1 3/4″ (L) x 1″ (W) x 1″ (H)
- Made with a variety of exotic and domestic hardwoods
- Stainless steel nuts and screws
- Stainless steel lining in the bottom of the pipe to prevent burning
- Two ventilation ports through the center of anodized aluminum keep the unit cool
- Can be used with or without a .625″ screen
- Easy to clean
- Built to last!
- Available in a variety of colors